WHO WE ARE
LeadMinds Africa is a fully registered Non-profit Organization in Uganda whose core focus is to develop the next generation of accountable leaders who will be central in building, championing and driving Africa ahead. This will be done through three major avenues; the Mind2Lead mentorship, the Annual leadership camp and the small groups with a collective goal of nurturing and equipping young people with usable skills for leadership.
The Leadership development program offers leadership skills training and mentorship following a rigorous leadership development curriculum and other curated resources . We also leverage partnerships with different players/institutions in the same field.
LeadMinds Africa Academy will run a 2 years integrated education curriculum targeting school age young people. A quarterly and end of year youth leadership camp is organized to extend the same opportunities to a larger circle of people to develop and debate ideas that would solve community problems in their hometowns.
In addition, the hands-on skills training will be conducted at LeadMinds Africa skills center. This program will target young women and out of school youth living in the surrounding communities and beyond.
TAKE NOTE: How to nurture the next generation of leaders
- It’s nice to be important But it is more important to be NICE. #leadershipdevelopment #leadminds #leadership… https://t.co/BXQSmSteHjLeadmindsAfrica1 month ago
- Join us! @ Kampala, Uganda https://t.co/ht0FIDFtxVLeadmindsAfrica6 months ago
- A new year comes with many opportunities. We get to start afresh, do better and go further. This year, we’re lookin… https://t.co/lIjw01K40TLeadmindsAfrica6 months ago
- Something to reflect on this new year. #leadership #mentorship #mentorshipmatters #mentorshipprogram #live2lead @ N… https://t.co/EQszHn1BFRLeadmindsAfrica6 months ago
- Happy New Year to all the friends. We are grateful to everyone who has been with us in the past year. We’re looking… https://t.co/DzzNW9AvFmLeadmindsAfrica7 months ago